Clinical data is the key for your medical device to meet the transition from the Directive (MDD) to the Regulation (MDR).
Special conditions apply to the clinical development of medical devices. Therefore, it is wise to work with a company that can help you throughout the process and that are also specialists in the Regulatory and Quality parts.
Take advantage of the fact that Key2Compliance® is a “one-stop-shop” for all services in the development of medical devices when you choose a partner.
Get In Touch With Our Expert
We have dedicated experts of every service of our business. Feel free to leave your contact details and we will find the right solution just for you.
Key2Compliance® specializes in the clinical development of medical devices
The clinical development for medical devices is different compared to pharmaceuticals. The regulatory and market requirements for medical devices and diagnostics are unique and in transformation.
It is a common mistake that medical device companies choose a pharmaceutical CRO as partner for guidance and implementation of clinical evaluations and clinical trials.
Key2Compliance® strives to be different:
- 100% focused on clinical development for medical device companies
- Flexible and adaptable to your needs, we work as a part of your team
- Experience from small, medium and large medical device manufacturers
- Ensures that you have a correct and well-founded clinical development plan harmonized with regulations and quality requirements
- We know how to handle medical devices in all risk classes and both before and after launch
Key2Compliance® offers both selected parts and complete solutions required to carry out the right clinical trials in an efficient manner. Together with our customers, we can design the clinical development program from start to finish. In many ways, it is a teamwork where we together with the customer contribute to success.
In some cases, you have already data available on a product, then Key2Compliance® can collect and evaluate this data and compare it to relevant regulatory requirements and then to compile the information in a clinical evaluation report.
This report is a good foundation for your clinical development plan. Sometimes the marketing of an already established product needs the support of new clinical data. Even then, Key2Compliance® is the partner you can rely on.
Key2Compliance® is a full-service partner for clinical development. Our team of Project Managers, CRAs, CTAs, Statisticians, Data managers, Regulatory Managers, Medical Advisers and Medical Writers all work with a unique expertise in medical device and their quality requirements. We can support you both locally and globally through a solid network.
Key2Compliance® helps you to:
- Conduct clinical evaluations and literature reviews
- Design, manage and monitor clinical trials, according to your regulatory strategy
- Write applications to authorities and ethics committees
- Continuously document during projects and manage logistics
- Manage programming, data management and statistics
- Write minutes, reports and publications
We have the attitude and knowledge that your medical product needs.
Teamwork with tailor-made solutions
Here are some examples of what collaborations in Clinical Development with Key2Compliance® might look like:
1. CE-marked product in class IIa under the Medical Device Directive (MDD): Received support with both biological and clinical evaluation for recertification. The work was carried out in close collaboration with the product manager and inventor/doctor and all documents were ready after 2 months. Notified Body approved after review without question. The product received a new certificate on site in time.
2. Class II product submitted for CE marking: The customer wants to strengthen safety data with a trial-led study at three sites in Sweden. Key2Compliance® is responsible for project management, monitoring and support with documentation.
3. CE-marked product (software): Responses to the Clinical Evaluation Report (CER) from Notified Body had resulted in a long list of questions to answer within 3 weeks. Key2Compliance® assisted in revising the plan and report with a new strategy and strengthened arguments. Back to Notified Body in time.
4. Launched CE-marked product: Requires data for marketing and reimbursement. Key2Compliance® supports with project management, statistical analysis and protocols (amendments etc). Ongoing.
5. Product under development class 1m: Key2Compliance® supported (approx. 8 hours per week) for 6 months. Clinical evaluation partly based on similar product and literature search was performed. New CE marking on site with only one clarification, without revision of CEP and CER.
It is the team that makes the difference
- Our experienced RA specialists help you build a RA strategy and secure that it is followed
- Thanks to our QA managers helping you with audits, you are always ready for inspection
- Studies are run and monitored by our competent Clinical Trial Leaders
- Our Medical Advisers support you in any medical issues
- When it’s time to compile, our Medical Writers write the reports, applications and articles