We are beginning our countdown until our Medical Device Product Life Cycle Conference on October 26-27th! We are thrilled to see how many of you have signed up to join us. There are still some spaces left. If you haven’t yet registered, but are thinking about doing so, we encourage you to REGISTER NOW to secure your spot!
This must-attend conference will broaden your understanding, give you new skills and expand your professional network. Our 2-day conference will be full of presentations, interactions, and workshops that will give new insights into the latest tools and interpretation of the latest rules and regulations. But most of all, listen and learn from some of the most experienced experts within the industry!
Erik Hansson, Senior Expert in Global Harmonisation of Medical Device Regulations
– Global trends within medical device regulations
Emma Glass, University Partnerships Manager, Healthcare Technologies at BSI
– Future-proof your device – How to manage changes in regulations and standards over the product life cycle
Cyrille Michaud, Managing Partner at MD101 Consulting
– Cybersecurity: How to deal with it throughout the Medical Device lifecycle?
Christoffer Ekström, CEO at AI Medical Technology
– From user need to product specification – real world example
Judith de Wilde, Attorney at Axon Lawyers
– Interaction between manufacturers and other economic operators: How to effectively implement PMS in the supply chain
– Marketing & Claims: How marketing, clinical evaluation and other MDR processes intertwine
Sofia Segersson, Owner, Consultant, Entrepeneur at Diabetesia
– Medical Devices as Part of Your Daily Life – the User Perspective
Åse Ek, Senior Consultant and Trainer at Key2Compliance
– Being the ‘Person Responsible for Regulatory Compliance’ –is this in fact a quality control, regulatory affairs, or both?
Josef Smeds, Managing Director, NordicInfu Care
– How the industry work to meet both user needs, and expectations from the buyers
Jocelyn Åkerberg, Global QA & RA Manager, Stille
– How Legal manufacturers shall control Contract manufacturers – the NB perspective
Antti Virtanen, Solution Architect at Innokas Medical
– Design transfer and contract manufacturing of medical devices – Practical tips and examples to mutually working relationship between customer and contract manufacturer
Jacques Thielen, Consultant Medical Devices at QRS
– Post-Market Surveillance and Vigilance, and the links to Clinical Evaluation and Risk Management
Please, don’t miss out on this opportunity to join our upcoming two-day! Register now!
We hope to meet you in Lund!