We are excited and proud to have some of the most experienced speakers within the industry present at our Medical Device Product Life Cycle conference in Lund on the 26-27th of October. Become inspired, get the latest knowledge, and turn your compliance strategies into a tool for success! Meet our speakers:
- Erik Hansson, Senior Expert in Global Harmonisation of Medical Device Regulations
Global trends within medical device regulations
- Lena Cordie-Bancroft, Sector Lead for Medical Devices at BSI
Future-proof your device – How to manage changes in regulations and standards over the product life cycle
- Judith de Wilde, Attorney at Axon Lawyers
Interaction between manufacturers and other economic operators: How to effectively implement PMS in the supply chainMarketing & Claims: How marketing, clinical evaluation and other MDR processes intertwine
- Cyrille Michaud, Managing partner at MD101 Consulting
Device Software and Change control – how can SW manufacturers manage changes, under MDR?
- Sofia Segersson, Owner, Consultant, Entrepeneur at Diabetesia
Medical Devices as Part of Your Daily Life – the User Perspective
- Christoffer Ekström, CEO at AI Medical Technology
From user need to product specification – real world example
- Ase Ek, Senior Consultant and Trainer at Key2Compliance®
Being the ‘Person Responsible for Regulatory Compliance’ –is this in fact a quality control, regulatory affairs, or both?
- Josef Smeds, Managing Director at NordicInfu Care AB
How the industry work to meet both user needs, and expectations from the buyers
- Jocelyn Akerberg, Global QA & RA Manager at Stille AB
How Legal manufacturers shall control Contract manufacturers – the NB perspective
- Jacques Thielen, Consultant Medical Devices at QRS
Post-Market Surveillance and Vigilance, and the links to Clinical Evaluation and Risk Management
- Antti Virtanen, Solution Architect at Innokas Medical
Design transfer and contract manufacturing of medical devices – Practical tips and examples to mutually working relationship between customer and contract manufacturer
We hope to meet you in Lund!