For Swedish, click here »Åse Ek is employed at Symbioteq Quality AB and has more than 20 years of experience in the Medical Device and Pharmaceutical industries. Åse has worked with product development, project management and quality and regulatory issues; In recent years, especially with QA / RA in post market surveillance and issues related to public procurement, marketing and distribution.
Åse's role at Symbioteq include training and consulting in quality assurance and management systems according to ISO 13485 and regulatory matters.
Our courses with Åse Ek:
- Auditor/Lead Auditor - Läkemedel och medicinteknik #4316se
- Auditor/Lead Auditor - Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices #5316
- Det nya regelverket IVDR – är ditt företag redo? #4135se
- Kvalitetssystemkrav för Medicinteknik - Viktigaste kraven i ISO 13485, MDR och QSReg #4314se
- Medical Device Postmarket Surveillance - PMS #5123
- Medical Device Quality Management Systems (QMS) - Key requirements in MDR, QSReg and ISO 13485 #5314
- QA/RA Leader Medical Devices - Unique training to become certified QA-RA Leader #5317